Wednesday, November 16, 2016

And the world smiles back at you...


Do you think you have the power to describe what happiness is? For me is the little moments when your smile is almost frozen from one corner of your face to another. Reasons? Who needs reasons when you finally feel your heart beating after such a long time. Who needs reasons when you feel all your inner system becoming fulfilled. I can almost feel colorful lights blowing from my eyes because of that little moment. I'm made by those little moments and I'm also glad to have known pain for now I'm sure what I really want and what the whole world needs. My trip is still long but I don't have any final destination as long as I'm enjoying it all. It makes me stay alive, on my feet, forever young, forever free!




Pictures by the amazing :  © Mariola Mocka

See you,
Kurisu


No comments:

Post a Comment