Saturday, December 26, 2015

Knocking on Christmas door!


Hey, hello guys! Guess I'm finally back on posting since I'm on holidays. So, this year, Christmas found me in another country where I've been since I was about 2 years old for the main reason that I have some cousins who live there. Where else but Greece! Guess it's one of the best countries to celebrate Christmas for it's christian spirit widespread, sweetest and greasy food, night life etc. As long as I'm baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, Greek people wish me all the best and give me presents as it's my birthday! This time I celebrated Christmas eve in a popular club in Thessaloniki where I knew some new friends with whom I spent the rest of the day. I don't want to linger in writing but I can say that I have had the best Christmas of my entire life! Right place, right people, right everything. Here I'm posting some pictures which belong to the lovely afternoon of December 25. 

City center




I have to mention that the weather in Greece feels like the warmest winter ever. It feels so good to wear spring and winter clothes at the same time. haha


I was wearing : 
* Polo checkered shirt under the cute woolen sweater 
* Colosseum leather pants
* La Garage shoes (have to be my favorite shoes for the moment) 
* Armel Coat
* Carpisa hand bag 





Sunset down the seaside...





Close up details.



Thessaloniki by night. I can still hear the bells. 


Oh, how much I adore the carousels! 


Hope you enjoyed my pictures and liked my outfit. I wish you a Merry Christmas and may all your dreams come true! Have a joyful holiday and don't forget to stay tuned for more posts! :) 


Lots of love
Kurisu 

7 comments: