Friday, September 16, 2016

Autumn killed the summer with the softest kiss...


There are two times of the year : Autumn and waiting for Autumn. The season of cozy sweaters, warm drinks, soft cuddles and cool walks. Besides, Autumn is the season of my favorite colors and clothes. We're finally back to boyfriend jeans, suede shoes and jackets. Every Autumn is never the same to me. Is that time of the year when I go back in time and try to think of everything I have experienced this year. A moment of reflection. Now that I'm thinking, this year was the year of life changing experiences. I've put myself in so many situations that in a kind of way have grown me stronger and a little wilder. Don't know how to thank all the people I've met this year for making it unforgettable. I know myself better everyday by having new friends as often as possible. You know why? Cause thanks new people you meet everyday you always learn new stuff and try to experience the new stuff. This is growing healthy as a free-indipendent-free will person. I'm so glad to have achieved many goals this year thanks to the good energy surrounding me. Starting from the school days which have been pretty awesome to relaxing and fun days with the best people in the city, working days to the sad and a little heartbreaking days... But never really had boring days! Thank you Autumn for reminding me this! 



Wearing this lovely fringe vest in velvet material from Stradivarius. That color tho! A simple brown and cozy tee from HM just because is a good neutral color. And my favorite boyfriend jeans in the perfect color for the season from Yessica. What else? Uh, I guess you don't need to explain about my favorite suede shoes in the wardrobe. I mean, you gotta know well! haha.
Did you notice the new red bandana? Pin-Up since forever!







Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Stay cool!
Love,
Kurisu



11 comments:

  1. You're an inspiration darling! Keep rocking! Love to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice to read your comments. Why you keep staying anonymous? Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  2. 😍😍😍 lots of love babe, you're adorable 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you even real? I loveee your style and hair and the way you write :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, oh yes I am xD Thank you very much! Means a lot to me ^^

      Delete
    2. haha, oh yes I am xD Thank you very much! Means a lot to me ^^

      Delete
  4. how is it possible that you combine your clothes in such a nice way?And i must accept that u choose the best brands.. to wear. ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feels so nice to read such things. Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  5. What is that quote from like what book

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is that quote from like what book

    ReplyDelete