Saturday, November 5, 2016

All of me

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles. People come, people go, time passes by, everything changes and nothing is never ever the same. Not even you. Sometimes I feel like my heart is so big and my mind open enough to let new big things happen in my life for reasons I'm not always sure. It's in my nature to let things happen as they come and let them be as they are. I'm one of those people who believes that the Universe has struggled a lot by exchanging energies to make that thing happen for one good reason. Good...or bad, it happens for a reason. I think I have lived this enough to prove it. It is all a process...this is why nothing is permanent in this wicked world. You get born, you love, you share, do good, make mistakes, get into trouble, you learn, you grow and get back to where you belonged. Do you know where you belong? I do. I belong to me! I belong to my crazy ideas in the early mornings, to the hardworking hours full of passion for what I'm doing. I belong to the irreplaceable feeling of living every moment. I belong to my desires and my dreams. I'm the servant of my body and I do the best I can to let my soul be. Nothing less, nothing more. 










Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. 

Amazing job by the most talented new artist in the city : ©  Mariola Mocka

Check out her work! This world needs more these kind of beautiful minds!

Love,

Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment