Friday, October 31, 2014

"My Pumpkin King"

One of the best days of the year has finally come! It's 31st of October, the day when we're supposed to terrify the evil spirits away by our scary look. This is Halloween, everybody make a scream!
Halloween it's known for it's symbol which stands for an orange pumpkin. October is the month where you can see pumpkins everywhere at the stores. Actually there's a legend why the pumpkin stands as a symbol nowadays but that's a long story. I think everyone has heard of "Jack-O-Lanterns" before. If not, then google it! So as the traditions want it, I tried to crave a pumpkin my own way!

These were all the essentials and the working tools I needed.

First, I had to draw the face of the pumpkin. I tried to copy the details of Jack Skellington's face.

The next and most important step was craving it according to the lines I drew because it was much easier.

While working I was listening to "The Nightmare before Christmas" soundtrack playlist for more atmosphere.


LOADING...





Et voila!



My Pumpkin King is ready to celebrate! 


  
" Skeleton Jack might catch in the back and scream like a banshee, make you jump out of your skin! This is Halloween, everybody scream!
Won't ya please make way for a very special guy. Our man Jack is king of the pumpkin patch. 
Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now! "



 
These days I will also post my look for this Halloween. I know I'm a little late but I've been busy of school and the new life in the other city. Won't be late! 

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment