Friday, January 9, 2015

Inner world into order.



Hey guys! How are you all doing? This post is all dedicated to my great excitement about my new hair! Lately I got my first dreadlocks done! Oh my gosh they're so cute I want to keep them forever or even want to make more and more! I've always dreamed about turning all my hair into a bunch of dreads but then when I think about my curls I get a little heart broken. Can't lose them, they're part of my existence! So I just decided to make two locks of dreads and admit to take care of them. Haven't named them yet! lol. 


Oh, by the way the pictures were taken today at the yard of the university. A friend of mine had taken her camera occasionally so I just took the time to take some pictures. I didn't know I was about to be part of a photoshoot so here I am, a little bit tired with a sleepless face and everything but very thankful to the sun which heels my eyes and my entire mood. 





                            
Do you know that feeling when you wake up in a cold morning, desperately have to get up and get yourself warm by wearing all the clothes you have in your closet? I do. This was one of those days. 




These are my sweet girls from the class.

"Notre dieu est une femme!" 

Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And I am YOU and what I see is ME
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand the best I can
And no one calls us to move on
And no one forces down our eyes
No one speaks
No one tries
No one flies around the Sun
 - Pink Floyd - Echoes 



I really hope you guys enjoyed my post and also liked my baby dreadlocks. I wish you all have a nice weekend and don't forget that when your inner world comes into order , your outer world comes into order too! :) 

Peace and love,
Kurisu

2 comments: