Tuesday, October 11, 2016

"It's Fall Again"

Here's another post from "Feel the  Spotlight" event, showing my second look from Springfield. This new Autumn collection "It's Fall again" was really cool! By making up some good combinations I could stay under my ordinary days kind of style. The colours of the second outfit brought me images of the fall more than any other look. I was wearing this striped shirt because, you know, stripes are always a good idea! I fell in love with this brown suede jacket like I always do with every suede thing...I have to admit it. Also the colour of this skirt was exactly the same with my shoes. It just made me part of the falling leaves of the beautiful Fall. 

Don't forget to follow one of the coolest Albanian fashion bloggers who was in the same mission as me : 



Faces of a successful event! :)
Agency : Connext Albania
Brand : Springfield


Check out the video of the event on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69876lz72p8&feature=share

Love,
Kurisu









1 comment: