Sunday, November 1, 2015

Bloody Big Head



As you may already know , Halloween for me is definitely a lifestyle. Since "Alice in Wonderland" is my favorite story, I chose to look like one of the characters I adore the most. Still as a "Burtonist" my Halloween costume was under the name of the "Red Queen" . Except the fact that she is so funny, evil and spoiled she has also red hair just like me so I guess I had less work in coloring my hair this year. Anyway, I also had to wear the matching costume which I found on my own in my closet and the final look was more like a hot lady version of the Red Queen. haha. 


These were all the essentials we used for make up. I need to take the time to thank my sweet class mate : Anxhela Muco for the make up! 
You are so talented babe! 



"It is far better to be feared than to be loved!"



Have you ever imagined a Red Queen looking such goth? I love it. 


There was also Mad Hatter with me!
-
Model : Vilma Biqiku

"Off with this head!"

"You were much more muchier. You've lost your muchness!"







"This is my crown, I am the oldest!"

"If you're hiding her, you'll lose your heads!"

So, this was all our story! After photoshooting we had the greatest night out ever! It feels so good to see everyone so excited of being part of the Halloween spirit. I found myself dancing and drinking with skeletons, witches, jokers etc and it was so damn cool! 

Hope you liked my look and have a nice month! 

Love,
Kurisu


1 comment:

  1. Quite nice, congrats ��
    I like more the quotes tho ����
    Keep it up, I'd like to see more ����

    ReplyDelete