Thursday, August 20, 2015

From Milan with love...


Traveling is the best medicine to every kind of soul disease! This summer I chose Italy! Italy is the country who holds the birthplace of renaissance art and architecture. It was about time to visit and see these well known places I've heard and study so much about. We traveled by ferry and arrived in Bari which was our very first station. I have been another time in Bari so I wasn't much interested to visit places around but the view from the sea side was amazing that morning. 

Porto di Bari, Italy

The second and our main station was : Milan! I can say that I'm totally amazed! I admire this city! There so much beautiful places to see. I was feeling like my head was just going round and around all the time and then I got dizzy by such wonders! I took a lot of pictures and for sure went shopping...well, I mean, Milan is the city of fashion! haha.

Corso "Vittorio Emanuele"






Duomo di Milano


You know how much I love gothic architecture...







I was wearing :
* LC Wakiki cute dress
* Long socks
* Pink woman shoes
* Big vintage hat 




Amazing gothic statues and details.








 


Piazza del Duomo, Milano







Galleria "Vittorio Emanuele II"

It's shopping time!! 









"Il mondo di Leonardo" museum
Visited 

1 word : Spechless! 


The Statue of Leonardo da Vinci 

 





Teatro alla Scala










And this was only my first day here! I will post pictures again of every day in here so stay tuned!

Love, 
Kurisu


No comments:

Post a Comment