Friday, May 22, 2015

My Heartagram day!



This day is the day when I turned to a 20 year old lady! Holy crap, I'm so old! haha. But, anyway I can tell that it was one of the best days of my entire life! When it comes to birthdays all the eyes are on you! You focus on the people you love as much as they focus the more on you and then you finish the day thinking how blessed you are. In fact, this birthday lasted for the whole week! I had so much people to surround myself with so everyday I partied my own way with different groups of buddies. I enjoyed that time a lot and got many presents! God, I love birthdays!

The most beautiful part of it was getting the tattoo I have dreamed about for ages: Heartagram! The Heartagram is the trademarked symbol of HIM, created by Ville Valo on his twentieth birthday. He has stated that the heartagram is a "modern Ying Yang" and is meant to represent the juxtaposition of 'good and evil', 'light and dark' , 'life and death' and 'love and hate' . It combines a heart with a pentagram and it stands for HIM as a band, as an entity and for 'love metal' in general. This symbol is sported as a tattoo by many HIM fans though...and sure I'm one of them! 



Stamped before inked...



"You think it. I ink it." 
 - Gegolli-TATTOOS 

That's the final image. Hope you enjoyed this few moments of my special day and hope you like the tattoo. I'm so in love with it! 

During getting tattooed and dealing with the pain, we were listening to this old live concert: 



Tattooer : Gentian Gegolli (Thank you!) 


Love,
Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment