Monday, July 27, 2015

Summertime madness...

Dear "Diary" ,

I know I have left you alone for a little while. Truth is, many things have changed in my life forever. Summer is about spending time with your besties and go to the beach and have fun and get drunk and everything. But as I mentioned above, all my plans suddenly changed this summer. I just found myself alone in one of my favorite - relaxing places in Albania. Thanks to my parents, I own a holiday house in Pogradec where the weather is cool, the air is fresh and the view from my balcony makes me wonder and meditate. So, as long as I was alone, I have found myself thinking so much. Well, okay, I have been overthinking almost all the time! I was worried about myself, about my present and future, my feelings, my career, my life. Sometimes I feel like I don't know what I want. But as the Desigual adverts say "La vida es Chula!" and I guess, when it comes to life obligations, the only way to make it through is choosing. I still don't know what is going to happen with me but after these vacations, I guess my mind is clear even though I lost my muse. That's why I've been "offline" all the time. It's been a hard time of loneliness, no inspiration, no motivation. Do they call this madness? But hey, at least I've been reading some good books of the authors I love the most such as : Erih Maria Remarque, Edgar Allan Poe and OSHO (who taught me to love "me" more) and I sort of found myself refreshed and decided to take some pictures with my mum. We both enjoyed it at had some fun while posing. I really wish your is summer was less disturbing than mine but if so, don't forget that time is the only cure. You just need to appreciate more your time and the wounds will be healed day by day. That's what is still keeping me strong. 





I was wearing a cute long dress in pale colors an joyful pattern which fits with my Vula's sandals designed with little anchors. 



Bershka earings and thick eye liner. 

Zara and silver rings. Adore the "Hamsa" one. 








Thank you for reading and have a great Summer! 
Cheers,
Kurisu

9 comments:

  1. what do you use to take your pictures and do editing? loving these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I use Canon Eos 1100D, professional camera and I edit pictures on photoshop of course, or any other application with nice filters.

      Delete
  2. Nice post Le Kurisu. The pictures , they look amazing of corse and you shine too. Sometimes it'z difficult like hell to express the happiness meanwhile your trying to fight against loneliness . Do you know about the water turtles? They do live a lot and they have only one partner on they way , kind of sad but for sure it would be amazing if it would used to be like this with every creature on earth .
    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the compliments! :) It's way too difficult but I didn't want to express sadness on my pictures. I'd rather stay home and not take any damn picture than sad ones... As for the turtles, I only knew onther similar story about the swans. I learned something new today! ^^ hmmm... That would be great but hey, don't forget that animals live only by using their insticts. I mean, that's what makes us humans different from them. We can use logic which on the other hand complicates life so much. It's crazy, I know but that's our fate. You are a human... Deal with it! And thank you again! =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really what to say about you pretty but I used to be and I'm still a turtle so, no- I'm not a human !

      Delete
    2. I wish you are as free as a turtle. Lucky you creepy turtle! :)

      Delete