Friday, May 29, 2015

Why so green?



Hello guys! It's been a long time no posting but the finals are coming and you have no idea how busy I am with all the projects, homework and exams. Wish I had more time but one of the good parts is that I'll have more stuff to show you! Starting from this post, we had to make a photo reportage around the city of Tirana. We stopped in different corners and everyone of us had their unique topic on what to focus and express from the pictures. Anyway, I'll tell you more about the project when I post the photographs soon. Meanwhile, a friend of mine took some pictures of me during the work and I was just thinking: Why not to post them? 



Green outfit containing: 
* Checkered sleeveless shirt
* Vintage shorts with long waist 
* Green Gala sneakers 



Some lovely details: 

You know I'm a button lover...






Green is such a peaceful color. Got to wear it even more! 
PS: Don't forget that is the little details in life that make all the difference...as much as in fashion! 

Peace and Love,
Kurisu 

No comments:

Post a Comment