Friday, October 30, 2015

We're all mad here!

On Halloween's eve I always enjoy craving my pumpkin in different forms especially the faces of my favorite movie characters. I have started to do this since I was very little from the classical scary pumpkin king to Jack Skellington face last year. This year I chose another character from Tim Burton movies (of course...) and that is the Cashire Cat from the Lewis Carroll well known novel "Alice in Wonderland". This character has changed many times but my favorite design was from the movie so I did the best I could to reach that spooky look.


"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different than yours! " 

 If you have never craved your Halloween pumpkin, you can follow my steps. It is not difficult at all! :)

The first thing you need to do is cutting a little hole down the pumpkin and take off the seeds and what's inside by using a simple knife. 

It needs to be very clean from the inside. Don't forget to make a pumpkin pie as well. 

Then you start drawing the face of your scary pumpkin so it would be easier to cut it.


*  *  * 


Here he is! 









I adore his eyes and his half-moon shaped mouth! I also decorated my house with some little spiders and Halloween posters. Already invited some of my best friends to join this lovely night. There's us, chestnuts, walnuts, dates, Jagermaister, rock music and our Ceshire Cat! 

Happy Halloween everyone! 3:)

PS: Stay tuned for the next post about my Halloween costume this year. Can't wait! 


Love,
Kurisu

3 comments: