Friday, September 19, 2014

In bloom...

Just another post reminiscing joyful summer days. It felt like I was in touch with nature and it's four elements. I guess you can tell that this kind of environment enables my encounter with them.


  The Sun representing fire...



Ohrid lake for the water...

The green parks of the town always making you feel near with Earth.


And of course the fresh air given by breeze of the water nearby...

I was wearing a Nirvana tank top which goes right with black shorts and black Vans covered with skulls.


I hope you enjoyed my post...Until the next time, stay tuned.
                                                                                                                           Peace and love,
                                                                                                                                          Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment