Monday, September 1, 2014

Circle of fear


Hello, strangers or known people or friends or family, whoever you are!Welcome to my blog! As you can see, I finally decided to create a web page about myself. Well, truth is that many friends of mine have recommended me to open a blog for ages but to be honest I've always been lazy to deal with it. But now that I'm on holidays and have nothing better to do I said to myself "why not?!" So here I am...
* Firstly let me introduce : My real name is Kristiana Bella. I'm 19 from Elbasan, Albania and I can't wait to move to Tirana where I'm going to continue my studies as an Art & Design student. I love all the forms of art! I love painting especially animes and I kind of consider myself a passionate photographer! I also have a passion for fashion but I don't really follow the latest trends...I think I have my own unique style that you are going to explore very soon.
* What about the "Circle of Kurisu" ...well that's a long story. Since I was little I was a big fan of animes and japanese culture so I found what was my name in that language. There it was...Kurisu! Cute isn't it? Since that time I kept it as my second name or nickname...actually many friends call me like that and I get a little spoiled. lol
As for the "circle" is kind of a personal story. I'm inspired by the title of "HIM" song "Circle of fear"


.


But now it's my circle and inside of this circle I'm going to show you little wonders of my mind, my soul, my heart and my entire world.
* I won't promise you I will be active on posting but I'll try not to leave it behind!


                                                                                                                     Hope you like my circle! :)
                                                                                                                                            Kurisu

2 comments: