Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Little Red Riding Hood

Once upon a time there was a little girl that all she ever wanted was wanderlusting around the forest. Her hair was so red so everyone in the town called her, the Little Red Riding Hood. One day the Little Red Riding Hood, decided to take a long walk around the forest to enjoy the warm spring day. While enjoying her time alone, there was a dark shadow approaching out of the forest behind her...


I found myself in the lines of Grim brothers story when visiting the beautiful town of Gjakova, Kosovo for the second time. I think I have mentioned it before that every time I think I lose myself, the best medicine is traveling to find another me once in a while. Well, this time "me" was part of a fairy tale. Waking up for three days in this town made me reflect for some insecurities I hide inside. Being surrounded by such beloved people, grew my heart so big, I fell in love. This has happened to me many times I have known people from Kosovo. We are a nation and we're all Albanians but I have to admit that there's something about them that makes me want to stay. It is almost magical how my soul feels so - home.  

Bird's eye view of Gjakova. 
Besides the morning coffees at the old town center and the nightlife under the sound of such good music, I also visited this lovely village called "Shkugza" . The best place to meditate and relax. I could stay there for hours. 







...There, there child. You've learned an important lesson.

To be continued
Much love,
Kurisu 

6 comments:

  1. My beautiful girl, miss you see you soon for more adventures. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. my extraordinary, lovely ,shiny,cutie redhead!Sorry for missing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks for the lovely words! What do you mean with "missing"?

      Delete
  3. i hadnt seen previous posts.However,Im in love with them.xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete