Wednesday, January 18, 2017

"Le Petit France"

Hello everyone! Since I came back from my best holidays ever, I've had to deal with all the school projects I had to finish and so many other works to be done. So basically, I've been very busy to post on the blog but randomly I got reminded of some pictures I hadn't posted yet. Seems like I finally found some little time to introduce you with "Le Petit France" ! 
Petite France is a historical quarter of Strasbourg which used to be the home of city's tanners, millers and fishermen in Middle Ages. It is characterized by its canal system and half timbered buildings. Now it is one of the main tourist attractions. I totally fell in love with the colourful old buildings which mostly date from the 16th and 17th centuries.
This small town made me wonder a lot. I had this feeling like I was little too...Maybe just like the "Petit Prince" but not a prince.  





Watching these pictures again breaks my heart. It's time to get back to our everyday life without christmas lights and holly nights.
Wish you the best,
Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment