Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year is coming!


Happy New Year
Happy New Year

May we all have a vision now and then
Of a world where every neighbour is a friend
Happy New Year
Happy New Year
May we all have our hopes or will to try
If we don't we might as well lay down and die
You and I 

                                                                                             - "Happy New Year" by ABBA


It's New Year's eve. Me and my family are waiting for midnight to wish each-other for a happy New Year and exchange our presents.
Until then we're enjoying the delicious food my granny and mommy have prepared. 


Apertive... 





As the tradition requires the turkey stands in the center of the table.  There's red wine, champagne and second dishes more to go as the night is too long! 




 My sister and I wish you a very Happy New Year! As this year is ending , I wish all the negativity  and difficulties also end with this year and 2015 bring love and success to you! 


 Gëzuar! :) 

Lots of love,

Kurisu 

xoxo 

1 comment: