Friday, October 17, 2014

We don't need no education!


I still can't believe school is starting! For the first time in my life I'm feeling so excited about it and it's all because of the studies I'm going to take. I'm becoming an Art & Design student and this says it all...
So, one of these days I took some pictures in which the main theme was the school uniform. I have never wore a school uniform actually but I kind of created a little combination in my mind which maybe gives the view of a rebel student. This "school uniform" may look a little bit exaggerated ...but hey, I was only taking pictures! 



For the hundredth time, I chose the citadel and the ancient church inside of it because it actually reminds me of the days in high school when me and my friends used to hang around it when we didn't have hours of classes. I'm going to miss those times!


Here are the details of my uniform:
*White shirt under the lovely quadratic vest
* Heartagram necklace
*Dark cherry lips



*Pimkie black leather skirt

*Black tights
*Black long socks
* Black creepers

*Black leather bag
*Ray Ban sunglasses


Inside the church...



"We don't need no education! We don't need no thought control..."

"No dark sarcasm in the classroom! Teacher leave them kids alone!" 


"All in all you're just another brick in the wall!" 

Thank you for reading and have a great school year! :) 

3 comments: