Sunday, June 7, 2015

All the good things are wild and free.

Every day I understand how much close is my relationship with nature. I miss it in my everyday life. God, I've become an inner warrior of the polutted air I'm forced to breathe everyday! I hate it so much when many buildings destroy our real world. Earth was given us as a home and we're only destroying it every second. I always need to find green places to breathe like a clean human being, like a member of the whole family of our mother nature. I'm so grateful to visit such places sometimes and then I find myself relaxing and meditating for a little while just to make sure my mind is not collapsed yet. Choose a good friend or your lover or another special one and be part of our wonderful ecosystem like maybe you have lived in the woods from one another life before. It will relax your body and clear your mind from the noise and all the gray clouds all around your head. I really think that human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man. 



Open your eyes and see the BEAUTY.




Wearing:
* Terranova vest (loving the pattern) 
* Denim jeans skirt
* Rieker sporty sandals 



Our little friend Bob ^^



"Nature never did betray the heart that loved her" 
-William Wordsworth

To sum up, this world is all we have in common!
Kurisu :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment