Saturday, October 4, 2014

Come as U R !

 All these days of the never-ending holiday, I've been getting a little nostalgic about the near past. Many times I have found myself scrolling down the archives of my photographs. There I found this lovely album. Remember when I once wrote about those "early morning photoshooting" pictures? Yep, that's another album of those days...I still think nowadays that 5 o'clock in the morning is the most perfect time to take pictures. Look at that relaxing sun light which gets to heal your eyes!


I was wearing:
* a NIRVANA black tee
* H&M military shorts
*Black VANS in skull pattern
  

This is my dearest! The Pome Queen who was standing behind the camera. Isn't she adorable?

"Take your time, hurry up! The choice is yours, don't be late! Take a rest as a friend, as an old memory..."

                                                                                                                    Thank you for visting!
Lots of love,
Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment