Saturday, May 14, 2016

"Love's cradle"

"We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love."

Weird isn't it? Have you ever met someone whose weirdness is compatible with yours? I guess I have! There are many of them there surrounding me actually. There are many humans who actually embrace my weirdness and love me for who I really am. Some of them I'd like to call 'once in a lifetime soul buddies' for the main reason that I can share with them all the things that bother me in my everyday life, all my sad stories and heart breaking moments, all the dark thoughts inside my head and all the demons dancing inside my heart and how much I love to do good and be good to every living being! I might be boring sometimes but this is how we were created. I mean we're very complicated and that's the beauty of it all. This is why we're creative and wild and free. It is all about creating your own cirlce (just like Kurisu's) and putting there all the things you adore, all the people that you want to be with no matter the feelings, your unnatural imagination and then, create what makes you happy until you find peace with yourself and satisfaction with the environment surrounding you. 



Would you mind if I put a little physics in this post? Well, here is this "Newton's cradle" where  one sphere at the end is lifted and released and then it strikes the other spheres until it pushes the last one upward.
Now suppose that you are the first sphere who wants to make a move and break the ice!



You let yourself fall and express all the energy exploding inside you. Let the others feel it too! 



It takes only one touch to the following sphere to transmit all the energy to the rest. Good energy. Positive vibes. 


It is simple. Too good. Too fast. Just follow the rhyme.


And when it's all said and done, let this energy touch all of you, tranform you , grow you all together!


See? The last sphere receives most of the energy and momentum that was in the first one. So before you make this action, make sure the amount of positivity and beauty you hold is enough because as you can tell, it will somehow leave scars to one another. To one fragile one another. If you're good enough, the last one will start playing the game backwards just like giving and taking back in a healthy relationship.

Let your weirdness guide you home. Let your soul love and be loved.

THE END


This goes to another collaboration with my lovely photographer and designer  : Mariana Dapi
Check out her awesome work : https://www.instagram.com/mariana_dapi/?hl=en

Kurisu


No comments:

Post a Comment