Friday, March 18, 2016

"Less is more..."



Photo modeling again for "Aeterno" this time in a tomboy outfit! I have to admit that I'm very used to get into tomboy looks, especially when I have to go through a long and busy day where skirts and dresses can't be your best buddy. So this time I was wearing another over sized checkered shirt which actually fits a lot with my hair color. Also the long waist pants have this attractive pattern of tiny squares. So cozy! Part of the outfit were also my suet cherry shoes just for a soft contrast in between colors. 

If you want to buy the shirt or the pants shop online here : https://aeternoshop.wordpress.com or you can also check the daily posts on the facebook page : Aeterno Shop










"With good basics, you'll have endless options!" 

Love,
 Kurisu 


No comments:

Post a Comment