Sunday, September 6, 2015

Unleash the red

After visiting Florence, the Vinci town and hanging around the wonderful landscape of Tuscany, there was one other surprise waiting for me in the city of Empoli. My relatives who live there gave me the chance to meet the best hairdresser in Tuscany for they knew my wishes of becoming a redhead. You have no idea how exciting it was! I stayed there for about 3 hours, feeling like a model, talking and laughing italian. The result was equal to what I have always wanted. What do you think? 


Let's say it was about time for some changes in my look. I'm loving it! haha


I went back to Milan to spend my last days and packing desperately... So here's one last time around Milan wearing a cute Denim dress, Buffalo shoes and Bershka bag.




I'm going to miss the talented guys playing and acting down the streets...




Visited for the last time the famous gallery. Okay, now my heart is aching. 


And the red Albanian flag beside the Via Dante. It was worth a picture!


So in love with my Italian adventure. Can't wait to see you soon! :)

xoxo, 
Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment