Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kurisu in Tripland


She drank from a bottle called DRINK ME
And she grew so tall,
She ate from a plate called TASTE ME
And down she shrank so small.
And so she changed while other folks
Never tried nothin' at all.

Mad Hatter: Would you like a little more tea?
Alice: Well, I haven't had any yet, so I can't very well take more.
March Hare: Ah, you mean you can't very well take less.
Mad Hatter: Yes. You can always take more than nothing.

"If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?" 

                                                                                             -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

I'd like thank Mr.Carroll for inspiring me! Always loved the story of Alice. It makes me "curiouser and curiouser!"



Ladies and Gentleman, I represent you The Pome Queen! She was part of my trip that night and also part of my awesome childhood and real life! 

 
                                                                                                     
                                                                                                          See you soon!
Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment