Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A state of Empathy


If nothing else, one day you can look someone in the eye and say : "But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today."
I really think that everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person that once were. But here stands the beauty of it all! I mean, don't you love the feeling when things are about to change? Like when you know that in a few seconds you're going to do something and become someone else?
Lately I have realized that's what I actually do everyday. I wake up early and go to school and after I finish my classes I go straight to work. Sometimes, after work I find the time to take some pictures. Sometimes I do something "extraordinary" for myself. Then I may find myself doing extra work in designing or blogging and taking care of my little kitten etc... Now imagine that through all these activities how many other things might have happen in between! Accepting everything as it is and creating my own happiness just like I dream of it. This is why I can admit I'm happy! 













Now I am tryin' to break free,
Be in a state of empathy.
Find the true and inner me,
Eradicate this schism
-Placebo



Lots of love,
Kurisu

2 comments: