Friday, October 21, 2016

A Vintage Soul


Remember Aeterno? The online shop with redesigned second hand clothes was in a fair for young entrepreneurs these days at the National Museum. I was invited to be there as part of the staff wearing this lovely shirt by Aeterno. I was so happy to get into it because of that color I totally adore and of course, my relationship with over sized shirts has always been very serious. Feels so good to be a model of this unique brand because of the spirit they are trying to bring. I mean, you can always use the waste with a little creativity and turn it into something new and beautiful. Also fashion can be recycled! I'm so proud of these guys! Keep reusing, reducing, recycling and create your own unique style! 






Brand : Aeterno Shop

Ignore the sizing, try everything on!

Love,

Kurisu

No comments:

Post a Comment