Sunday, January 18, 2015

Special needs...



Remember me when you're the one who's silver screened
Remember me when you're the one you always dreamed
Remember me whenever noses start to bleed 
Remember me, special needs...



Just 19 and sucker's dream, I guess I thought you had the flavour
Just 19 and dream obscene with six months of for bad behaviour



Remember me when you clinch your movie deal
And think of me stuck in my chair that has four wheels
Remember me through flash photography and screen
Remember me...

Special dreams...



Just some random pictures I took these days when hanging out with a special mate who always adores taking pictures of me even when I'm not in the mood. But hey, who wouldn't be able to pose in front of a camera used by someone who insists to photograph you no matter what? I should feel lucky...I know. Should I stay or should I go? haha.

Captions are taken by the lyrics of a song which I thought would fit very well with the pictures and the emotion they convey. 


I was wearing :
* Tom Tailor dress in grey color
* C&A long shirt with buttons in cherry color worn over the dress
*LTB jeans 
* Bata green shoes 
* LOOK green coat 

Wish you a peaceful week! 

Kurisu 

2 comments: